Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ups and downs

So I am still on drops from the vitrectomy. My eye is healing slowly. I am still in pain, but doing the best I can. I am having more surgery on the left eye next week, but this one will be laser.

I have been trying to get out and about as much as I can to get exercise in as much as I can.

I still don't have a CPAP machine. The company actually called yesterday to tell me that I was all set and someone would be out soon to set me up. They called not 5 minutes later to tell me that "wait a minute... you might not be approved" meanwhile, I stop breathing at night and cough up a good couple of tablespoons of nearly solid gunk when I wake up choking. It isn't fair.

I can't remember if I mentioned that my endocrinologist thinks I may have gastroparesis and she put me on a medicine called IC metoclopramide. She also upped my Levoxyl to 100 mcg.

Other than that, my med list remains the same as the last update.

I guess that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment