Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Still no word.

No word on the blood work from the kidney doc nor the GI doc.
I have called both clinics and received no call backs.
I am more than slightly irked by this. I called again today, once to GI and twice to kidney.
I also called the diabetes nurse because I need a couple of refills and because when I went to picl up my test strips the other day, I was told that insurance does not cover them. I certainly can't afford to buy them outright, and they were covered before and my insurance hasn't changed, so this makes no sense whatsoever.

In other news, my left eye seems a little better than it was before. I can't see a LOT, but I can see shapes, which is more than I could see when I went into the retina office before. I have a follow-up at the beginning of next month for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment