Friday, November 12, 2010

I guess it has been a while again...

I have been busy.
I have felt like hell, but have had good people around, so that helps.
I have definitely over-extended myself to a degree, but I am trying.
I went to a neurologist last week-ish, and he put me on Neurontin (Gabapentin) at night.
I am not quite sure what to make of it yet.
Sometimes over the past few days, I have felt like I am swelling up again. I am not really sure where my weight is at right now, because I have a digital scale and the battery died.
I need to pick up a 3 volt battery at some point.

My endocrinologist figured out that I had been given the wrong chart of insulin doses. That is why my sugars were high and my A1C took a hike. That has been fixed now and I am trying to get things evened out.

I am too tired to write more right now. I need to finish my laundry and get ready for the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment