Monday, January 17, 2011

I heard they had a space program, when they sing you can't hear, there's no air..

I have kept this blog mostly hard and fast facts about medical crap that I go through. I am still sick, and I still really don't have any answers to speak of.
I just sent a petri dish to a lab to have it analyzed, to see if the mold that grew in it is, in fact, toxic, as I really think that there may be something to my theory about being allergic to my apartment.
I have been here just under 3 years, and I have been horribly, violently, ill for just under 3 years. It totally fits.

Aside from that, though, I have to take a moment to thank my friends, my family... my family of friends for being there, and doing what they do.

Music, theatre, and performance arts mean so much to me, whether I am doing or observing. I have some very talented friends, and they are largely responsible for keeping me (relatively) sane throughout all of this. Whether it is going to rehearsals and spending time doing what I love with people whom I love, or going to someone else's show and having fun watching people I love/hanging out with the same.. it makes a HUGE difference in my state of mind, and gives me the hope, the light at the end of the tunnel that I so desperately need. I know that sounds crazy cheesy, but it is totally true.

I am not out of the woods, but with people like you all, I at least feel like maybe I'm stuck there on a warm Spring night, instead of crumbling in the cold.

So thank you. Yes, you. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment