Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Still sick.

Today, I have SLIGHTLY less pain in my throat, depending on the moment. Both of my ears still hurt a lot, and it is still difficult/painful to swallow.
I have been short of breath, and coughing a lot.
I have been drinking a lot of fluids, as I was instructed. In fact, the ONLY thing I have had today is 2 pints of chicken broth with mini croutons, two small shortbread cookies, and water.
The cough is sometimes wheezy, sometimes dry and hacking, and this evening there has been a LOT of thick, sticky, opaque white sputum- sometimes with traces of blood. When it isn't thick and sticky, it is frothy/bubbly.
My ankles are even more swollen than usual, as are the rest of my feet.
Also, yesterday, I had smoked salmon & cream cheese on a bagel for dinner, and my urine smells like smoked salmon now... and I have had tons of broth, water, and I pee a lot.
I would think it would be out of my system by now.. but I have never had this happen, and it is really bizarre.
My entire body aches. It seems to just keep getting worse. I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment