Monday, February 1, 2010

Briefly...

I asked my PCP about the Topamax and she said that she would leave it up to me.
Generally, I would go with less chemicals/drugs= better, and I have not started it up again, but I have been in extreme pain lately. I am not really sure what to do.
I almost passed out from the pain of my calves/ankles buckling on the way to the bus stop yesterday.
I started on the Bumex 3 days ago and the pain has been worse since then.. and I have some painful bumps on my back/shoulders. I don't know if its a coincidence, or related to the drug.
Trying to figure that out.
Other than that, I feel more swollen, more pain, just.. yeah.
Also, I THINK that I was on Bumex before and that it didn't work... going to have to scroll back through entries on here and look into that when I have a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment