Sunday, February 28, 2010

Oh, hi.

I guess I haven't updated in a few weeks.
Still swollen, though I have come down a wee bit, so I will take what I can get.
I am on double the Bumex along with the Metolazone... no idea if that is why, as I think I lost some weight before I started it, but who knows?
I have been pushing myself to walk pretty much every day. Trying to strengthen up a bit.
Only so much I can do, but I try.
I have an appointment with a "weight management" doctor in a few months. This bothers me a lit, since despite all of the IN YOUR FACE EVIDENCE that it is FLUID, not fat- they will just treat me like I am fat. I mean, I am, I don't deny it, but THIS fiasco is from the fluid.
The endocrinologist and people in the endo's office seem to be pretty decent, and the weight management folks are in the same office, so I am trying to stay positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment