Tuesday, March 30, 2010

More on that...

I went back to the ER on Saturday.
The pain did not stop, and it got worse. I got pain in my lower back, and a really terrible, bizarre pain that started in the front-right side of my nack and wrapped around to the center back-right side of my neck. It hurt SO badly. I also swelled up more.
I wound up getting admitted.
The staff at this particular hospital were so great. They treated me like a human being, and really seemed to want to find out what the heck was going on.
Sadly, when they discharged me on Monday afternoon, all they had to say was "Well, we're not going to diagnose you with any weird diseases or do any invasive surgical procedures, but we still have no idea what is going on, sorry." Yeah. So that didn't help much.

While I was in, they did a cortisol test (?) where they took blood, injected me with something and then took more blood an hour later. They say the test showed it wasn't the cortisol levels..
They took an HIV test, and that was negative.
My Potassium was low one time, so they gave me some to drink, and I guess it brought it back up.

My blood sugars have been pretty darn good too.

I have no idea what the heck is going on. It's been almost 2 years. I need answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment