Sunday, August 23, 2009

Yeah, definitely not good...

So I went to the retina doc on Wednesday and I will be going back this Wednesday and having injections in BOTH of my eyes. If I recall correctly, it is called Avastin and I am not looking forward to it. I was supposed to see a show that I have been looking forward to for 14 years on Wednesday evening... and now, I don't know.
Obviously, my eyes are more important, but this isn't something that is going to be a thing I can "just catch another time" so I don't know.... argh.
Anyway, so then I get to go back 2 days later for a pre-op appointment for my INVASIVE surgery which I will have the following week. (because 3 needles in each eye in one day is not nearly invasive enough...)

Then I get to have the aforementioned invasive surgery and I am scared out of my mind. I will have to go back the following day for a follow-up too. I can't quite wrap my mind around all of this just yet. I really can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment