Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yet another pause...

I got a call confirming my appointment for Friday with the diabetes nurse yesterday.
Less than an hour later, I got another call canceling it. I guess someone in her husband's family passed away.
Understandable to take time off, but this was the first appointment I have had in a long time and I have had no answers as we all know.
My weight is pretty steady.

My breathing is getting worse. I can't eat much, and when I get hungry, I get so hungry it seems that I need to eat a lot and I don't know when I should stop.

I have been in so much pain, I am so swollen, and I am drained. Just completely drained. I am doing the best that I can to exercise as much as I can. I walked a few miles on Thursday, about a mile on Friday, the next few days, I don't remember exactly, but I am sure I did something.
Tuesday, I went swimming for nearly 2 hours straight, possibly a little more.

I really wish I had the ability to get somewhere to swim on my own. I mean, not that I don't like company, but the fact is that nothing is accessible by public transit. Someone has to TAKE me somewhere, I can't just go- I have to depend on others. It stinks. If I could afford a gym membership at a place that had a pool, I would totally use it, because I can exercise without injuring myself. Right now, even walking REALLY hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment