Tuesday, July 20, 2010

70 posts later...

I am still sick. I still have no answers. I spent 8 hours in the emergency department last night because all of a sudden, out of nowhere, I got a sharp, stabbing pain in my lower left abdomen. It brought tears to my eyes, so instead of going to the rehearsal I was looking forward to, I went to the hospital.
I am placing this entry via phone, so I won't get into details, but I was discharged, basically sight unseen, with antibiotics and a pill to relieve symptoms of a UTI. I am still in a lot of pain. I have a call in to my gyn, because I think this needs to be addressed by someone in that field, just to be safe.

Also, for the past week, since my surgery, I have spent about 85% of my time away from my home, and I have been slightly healthier in general, and the swelling has gone down some. I really need to look into finding out how to find out if I am allergic to my home. I have never dealt with something like this before. I also wasn't sick like this until I moved to my current residence.

No comments:

Post a Comment