Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sooo....

When my gyn's secretary called this morning, she said she had a cancelation for 1pm and to definitely come in. I got a ride over, gave the gyn the rundown of Monday night and he was mad as hell. He tried to get the ER doc on the phone right then and there. He sent me for bloodwork immediately, and said to come back after. I did and he said to go to my post-op for my eye (I had a 2:30 appointment at a different hospital for that) and come back as soon as humanly possiblewith a very full bladder for an emergency ultrasound.

My post-op, I arrived at 2 and got seen at around 3:30 then raced back to the other hospital hoping not to explode. Tests were done, and I was told to leave, but to call my doc 1st thing in the morning without fail. I am nervous as all get out.

On the plus side, I made it to my rehearsal, which was a much needed break from reality, and much welcomed interaction with other humans.

The vision in my left eye, without my glasses, while still blurry and kind of fisheyelenslike, has gone from 20/400 to 20/40...so that is good. I still have to not bend, and keep the eye protected (shield) but we have progress.

Progress is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment