Friday, December 3, 2010

So tired.

I really don't even know what to say.
I am exhausted, run down.
I feel like giving up, most of the time.
The pain is high and the treatment is non-existent.
I do the best I can, but I hurt everywhere, including my SKIN... and I feel like I am swelling again, which is painful and makes moving in any way very difficult.
Yesterday, I found out that I have a "plantar fibroma" on my right foot, and I need to have an MRI, which may indicate that I need surgery.
It is painful. I brought it up a month ago and the doc couldn't feel it (though he didn't actually try very hard) and yesterday, he could. They are supposed to call me with an MRI date. We shall see.
Other than that... just plugging along as best I can. Doing my best to keep my head up.

No comments:

Post a Comment