Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Help needed.

So obviously, I have a lot of health issues.
That has been well-established in this blog.
It is getting worse, and the money situation (I am on Social Security disability and I make less than $9,000 a YEAR) has gotten worse with all of the med changes and other related expenses.

Now, I am being evicted for no good reason.
I am fighting it to keep a roof over my head until I find a new place, and searching for one like crazy, but I need to get out of here, and fast.

My landlords are crazy and abusive in many, many senses of the word. I am not safe here.

I am looking for contributions, because I will likely have to pay either a security deposit and/or a realtor fee (last resort- I am looking to NOT go through a realtor) I can't do it alone.

If you are able to help in any way, I would really appreciate it. I made a paypal button and hope that it works.

You can also just send a "gift" to curiouspatient@gmail.com

I really hate that I am doing this, but I am pretty much having a nervous breakdown and I don't know what else I can do.

Thank you,

A Curious Patient





3 comments:

  1. Try an apartment locator service. You don't pay them, they are paid by the landlord. Don't use a realtor for apartment hunting. There's also moveforfree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried several. I try several on a daily basis. I am sick and have medical appointments nearly every day. I am in a very bad and dangerous situation and asking for help. You don't have to give it if you can't/don't want to. I appreciate your suggestions, and they are being used, but I am getting nowhere and I don't have much time. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have squatter's rights. it ca take them months to get rid of you.

    ReplyDelete