Monday, May 10, 2010

My eyes...

They still have spots in them.
I really don't know what to do at this point about calling the retina doc or something.
It is driving me batty, as are the headaches.

I also think I did some actual damage to both of my knees during the production I was just in, but I am scared to get those checked out. I figure on that front, I will at least give it a few days healing time and see if they actually get better. If not, the "snaps" that I heard while moving around should probably be investigated.

I am pretty sure that my speep apnea is getting worse. I haven't really used the CPAP machine recently. It is so awkward. I will probably replace the filters and try it again in the relatively near future.

I am still a human water balloon.

No comments:

Post a Comment