Thursday, May 20, 2010

This is just lovely...

I don't remember when my last update was, or what it was about.
I had a coughing fit on Saturday night, lost vision. Went to eye hospital. They said I have more bleeding, and I have an appointment with my retina doc on Wednesday.
On Sunday night, I developed a fever. Went to the ER on Monday and was diagnosed with bronchitis, given a z-pack prescription, and sent home.
I'd been taking the antibiotics and Tylenol and fever was/lt going away.
I spoke to my PCP early on Wednesday morning and we discussed giving it a little time. A few hours later, though, the fever spiked to 102.5 and I was dizzy as anything. I came back to the ER, and was admitted when they couldn't get my oxygen level above 87.
I have a bad pneumonia, and they are running tests to rule out TB.
I am a nervous wreck.

No comments:

Post a Comment