Sunday, May 2, 2010

Moving right along...

Still having eye issues. Doing the best I can to make it through the production I am in at the moment, and thankful for some amazing people helping to make it alright.

My rape crisis counselor is trying to help me to find some longer-term counseling, but at this point, I am on waiting lists. We shall see.

I had an appointment with the diabetes nurse, and she informed me that I have lost 15lbs since I last saw her in January. I still have a long way to go and a lot of issues to deal with, but at least its something.

I meet with a dietitian and a nutritionist on Monday and have no idea what to expect. I meet with a hematologist next week, and I am very nervous.

I am so drained, and in so much pain. I just want it to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment