Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Snippets

As previously mentioned, I had eye surgery on New Year's Eve.
I had a black spot in the middle of my left eye and it turned out it was from an anurysm that burst.
I wound up having laser surgery on my right eye and an invasive surgery on my left eye... ouch.... needles.... 3 of them... in my left eye. NOT FUN.
I had more laser done to the left shortly thereafter, and then the right was postponed due to the hospitalization in January. I had the right done this past Thursday and there was a minor complication (which did not seem so minor at the time) an abrasion from the lens which caused a lot of pain and leaking.... EW.
Drops (acular) took care of that, thankfully.
I swelled up during dinner on Monday night (went from 235lbs, which was already an increase- to 244lbs, in 2 hours) so I went to the ER and they told me that I was fine so they sent me home.
I am at a loss.
I am scheduled to see an allergist on Friday, my PCP on Thursday, and have more laser on the left on the 25th. Not to mention that I have to go see a headshrinker in a week to prove that I have medical issues to the Social Security Administration since apparently no doctors have sent my records even though I spent hours signing release forms for about 20 different locations..

No comments:

Post a Comment